Chemical Peel Treatments
Soft Chemical Peels
Soft chemical peels also called superficial chemical peels are procedures usually performed on the neck, face and hands of the patient. A great treatment for revitalising the skin and removing fine lines and wrinkles. It also can be used to reduce the appearance of scarring, age spots and sun damage that has occurred on the surface of the skin.
- Redness Of The Skin May Occur After Procedure
What Are Soft Chemical Peels Good For?
- Revitalising The Skin
- Improving Skin Radiance And Glow
- Reducing The Appearance Of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Reducing The Appearance of Sun Damage
Deep Chemical Peels
The main difference between soft and deep chemical peels is the depth in which the chemical solution affects the skin. Deeper chemical peels are better for targeting deep wrinkles & lines or heavy scarring on the skin.
Depending on the result and skin condition you will be targeting with this treatment, your downtime can be substantial. If you are not sure whether this treatment will be effective in treating your skin needs, please contact us for options and a consultation where we can point you in the right direction!
- Deep Chemical Peels Require Significant Downtime
- Swelling And Redness Of The Skin May Occure After Treatment
- Deep Chemical Peel Treatments Can Take Up To 2 Hours
What Are Deep Chemical Peels Good For?
- Reducing The Appearance Of Deep Wrinkles & Creases
- Severe Scarring & Marks On The Skin
- Exfoliating, Revitalising & Smoothening Out The Skin