Microblading is carried out by using a specialist manual hand-tool that holds disposable micro-blades. The required pigment is deposited into the epidermis very carefully with the micro-blade, which allows the technician to create super fine crisp hair strokes – compared to using digital needle cartridge configurations.
This microblading method of hair-stroke eyebrow embroidery is a sophisticated response to existing methods of permanent pigmentation such as traditional permanent make-up and medical and other tattoos. The microblading is a type of semi-permanent makeup. The procedure is mainly intended for those clients who want a natural look for their eyebrows.
- A Second Session May Be Needed To Ensure Colour Lasts.
- Pigment Used Can Be Matched To Original Eyebrow Colour
Microblading Procedure Benefits
- Enhance The Natural Look Of Your Eyebrows.
- Enhance The Natural Shape Of Your Eyebrows.
- Fill Out Thinning Eyebrows.
Permanent eyeliner can be applied in various different styles and thicknesses. Our experienced and skilled technician works closely with patients, ensuring you get the result you are looking for.
Eyelash enhancement can be done with the use of softer/ lighter shading in the lashline. It creates the appearance of a thicker lashline, therefore enhancing the look of your eyelashes.
- Style & Thickness Preferences Must Be Communicated To Our Permanent Makeup Specialist
Eyeliner Procedure Benefits
- Enhance The Look Of Your Eyelashes
- Get The Style & Thickness You Prefer
- Add Expression To Your Eyes
Lipliner & Shading
Lipliner is the perfect procedure for enhancing the shape and fullness of your lip if you have started to lose definition and symmetry in your lip structure.
Lip colour shading can also be done to enhance really pale lips. Depending on the result you are looking for, one procedure generally produces a light to medium result and two procedures would create a medium to dark shade.
- One procedure typically produces a light-medium result
- Two procedures typically produces a medium-dark result
Lipliner & Shading Benefits
- Enhance the natural colour of your lips
- Lip fullness can be enhanced or minimised.
- Get top & bottom lip to match better
When permanent makeup is done properly it can greatly enhance the natural and beautiful features of your face and give you a boost of confidence that you deserve.
At Opera Aesthetics we do have customers who come in with correctional needs either from improperly placed eyebrows to colour correction procedures. Each case is unique and there are a few factors to consider when pursuing a corrective procedure.
Contact us for more information or to book a free consultation!
- Custom Blended Colour Pigements Can Be Formulated To Achieve A Desired Colour
- Removal Of Permanent Makeup
- Remodeling Old Permanent Makeup Procedure
- Restoring & Fine Tuning For Most Natural Result